medicine or not

sir, i was diagonised as hiv positive on 10th of june 2005 when i was admitted for an operation and my report shows cd4% 24.12% and cd4 count 483 on the other side on normal range its mentioned 28% to 58% and 500 to 1400 respectivelly with viral load around 16750, so please do tell me theres any need for me to start any kind of medicine and can you tell me what stage of hiv i am going through is it early one or later one. My wife has been tested on 14th june 2005 after i was diaognised positive but she was tested as negative so please tell me that when should i againg test her for final satisfaction that she is negative and she is safe. and i am doing sex with her with condom only is it safe for her or i should stop doing sex with her to be kept herself negative.

There is no need to start meds yet. Your immune system is in very good shape and your viral load is not very high. Most testing strategies would test some one 1, 3, 6 and sometimes 12 months after.

reply to v/load drop
Increasing T4 count