Jul 24, 2005
Just what does Bun/creatine indicate on blood tests? What would be an abnormal lab result?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Blood urea nitrogen (BUN) and creatinine are tests that measure kidney function. Although different labs will have different ranges, a BUN > 20-25 and a creatinine > 1.5 are considered abnormal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.