Jul 24, 2005
Just what does Bun/creatine indicate on blood tests? What would be an abnormal lab result?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Blood urea nitrogen (BUN) and creatinine are tests that measure kidney function. Although different labs will have different ranges, a BUN > 20-25 and a creatinine > 1.5 are considered abnormal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Expect Primary Hiv Symptoms?
- Can You Contract Hiv From Having Unprotected Sex If The Male Does Not Come Inside His Partner?
- Epidural Steroid Injections And Aids
- Will Hpv Affect My Relationship?
- Where Is The Most Common Place On The Vagina To Find Genital Warts?
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.