Jul 16, 2005
Generally, how do I understand AIDS lab reports? what are the ranges good/bad for the different counts--red blood and white blood, platelets?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The ranges should be posted on the report along with your result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.