Jul 16, 2005
Generally, how do I understand AIDS lab reports? what are the ranges good/bad for the different counts--red blood and white blood, platelets?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The ranges should be posted on the report along with your result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Swelling In The Throat And Thrush
- Heterosexual Men And Hiv
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.