Jul 16, 2005
Generally, how do I understand AIDS lab reports? what are the ranges good/bad for the different counts--red blood and white blood, platelets?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The ranges should be posted on the report along with your result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.