Jul 16, 2005
Generally, how do I understand AIDS lab reports? what are the ranges good/bad for the different counts--red blood and white blood, platelets?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The ranges should be posted on the report along with your result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis And Cbc
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.