Can I make signs and sympotoms in my head?

Can I make signs and symptoms in my head?

Hello, Im a 23-year-old police officer. While performing my duties I was stuck with a intravenous needle used for drugs by an HIV + & HEP C+ patient. At the time I was wearing leather/liquid barrier gloves. I found a small hole in my gloves, and then observed my finger to have broken skin, but no blood. I was on the cocktail for a month. I had my first test after 6 weeks and it was negative.

Needless to say Ive been going crazy! The source patient has since died, which raised all kinds of weird feelings for me. It seems like the more I read about possible signs and symptoms of HIV infection, I get them! Is it possible to make signs and symptoms in your head? It has been about 11 weeks since I was stuck, Ive yet to have night sweats (there was one night I woke up sweating, but I was really hot) or fever/flu like symptoms. This week I have noticed that my armpits have a burning sensation. I do wear a bulletproof vest that rests just under my arms. It feels like something is under my arms, but when I feel them to the touch- I dont think I feel anything. I have also had a constant sore throat for about 8 weeks now, but I just recently learned my police department has a mold problem and my throat does get worse when Im at work. I have also noticed I have been losing weight, BUT I have recently started walking the beat and riding a bike at work, not too much though. Maybe 2 out of every 8 days (I still eat like I used to, lots of high fat foods). Then the other day I observed a red rash under my chest, but it went away the next day. I have a chipped tooth, that is kind of sharp. I have noticed that in the area of that tooth I have a sore I read somewhere that muscle/joint pain is a symptom about a week ago my knees and wrists joints were really sore

I dont know if Im making these symptoms and signs up in my head, but I really dont think Ill be totally at ease until my last negative result in a couple of months.

Respectfully A worried cop

You need to wait for the next set of test results.

GI Problems and HIV
I do not understand my viral load