can my white blood cells increase without meds

i went to the dentist to do an extractiion on my impacted wisdom tooth, and the dentist informs me that it would be best if i got my white blood cells up because they are very low...it is 2. he said his concern that it may not heal the way it should,as i already have an infection, which carries a swelling and it is'nt going down fast enough. however i'm just not ready to go on meds yet;but now i'm really concern because that does notsound too good. my cd4 is 400 and my viral load is14230, which is the highest it has been in 2yrs.is going on meds best or is there other ways i can increase my cd4 naturally?

Your CD4 count and viral load levels are not at a place where HIV treatment would be recommended yet. HIV treatment probably would not result in an increase of your white blood cell (WBC) count. For this issue the most important number in your WBC is your neutrophil count. If it is > 500, 1000 would be better, then there really is no greater risk of infection. I also believe if you get the tooth pulled and that infection cleared, your WBC will go up.

CMV Lab
GI Problems and HIV