Bun Level

Thanks for all you support. I have been positive for 5 years. My numbers are ~ 600- 700 CD4 with VL of ~ 6000-10000. I am not taking any medicine yet.

All my lab results are good, but my BUN level is always higher than the range ~ 21.

What is BUN and how can I improve my level to be in range?

Regards,

BUN stands for blood urea nitrogen. It is a marker of kidney function. Another important number regarding kidney function is the creatinine level. You don't indicate how high the BUN is or whether the creatinine is elevated as well. It would also be important to know what meds or supplements you might be on, as these could be affecting kidney function.

viral load
What do these results mean