Jul 16, 2005
During my prenatal visit I took the standard blood test, which in FL includes and HIV test. When my results came back the western blot read. "repeatedly reactive" but the conclusion read " indeterminate"... The way it was presented by my OBGYN was that I was positive. But now Im not sure what to think. I have an appointment with the high risk OBGYN in a few days and will receive the results from a second test. I had tested positive for Herpes about 1 1/2 years ago.. can this cause the test to read this way? please help
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to wait for the second test result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Oral Contraceptives Safe For A Teenager With Acne?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.