|HOW LOW IS THE RISK
Jul 16, 2005
OK...NOW MY BF DOESNT WANT TO USE THE CONDOM, HE IS HIV- AND I AM HIV+ WITH UNDECTABLE STATUS. HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW LOW THE RISK IS...IS IT LOW LIKE KISSING? CAN YOU GIVE SOME KIND OF COMPARISON? THANKS! -I KNOW, HE'S CRAZY
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I will not get into a numbers game. There is risk and most people would find it too high to be acceptable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.