HOW LOW IS THE RISK
Jul 16, 2005
OK...NOW MY BF DOESNT WANT TO USE THE CONDOM, HE IS HIV- AND I AM HIV+ WITH UNDECTABLE STATUS. HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW LOW THE RISK IS...IS IT LOW LIKE KISSING? CAN YOU GIVE SOME KIND OF COMPARISON? THANKS! -I KNOW, HE'S CRAZY
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I will not get into a numbers game. There is risk and most people would find it too high to be acceptable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Can People With Hiv Get Married?
- What Cells Are The Primary Targets For Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.