Just a positive note "How am I doing?"

Dear Dr. Holodniy, I wrote you a series of questions and follow-ups mostly in 2003 after my partner's death (we were a couple for over 25 years) and my diagnosis 9-18-2002. I am today following-up to let you know I am doing reasonably well, have a possibility of another good relationship, not detectable since February 2003 and no decline in CD4 numbers or % although my June labs show my CD4 count is 65 and the % is 12 (my highest combined numbers in nearly 3 years. My WBC and Lym # % remain below the normal range, but I am doing well in spite of those numbers. Viramune, Epivir, Viread, Zithromax and monthly Pentamidine are my HIV meds. That's really it except for a great big THANK YOU for your encouragement.

Thanks for the update and good for you for taking good care of yourself.

is my treatment working?
ABOUT HEPATITIS B & C