Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just a positive note "How am I doing?"
Jul 16, 2005

Dear Dr. Holodniy, I wrote you a series of questions and follow-ups mostly in 2003 after my partner's death (we were a couple for over 25 years) and my diagnosis 9-18-2002. I am today following-up to let you know I am doing reasonably well, have a possibility of another good relationship, not detectable since February 2003 and no decline in CD4 numbers or % although my June labs show my CD4 count is 65 and the % is 12 (my highest combined numbers in nearly 3 years. My WBC and Lym # % remain below the normal range, but I am doing well in spite of those numbers. Viramune, Epivir, Viread, Zithromax and monthly Pentamidine are my HIV meds. That's really it except for a great big THANK YOU for your encouragement.

Response from Dr. Holodniy

Thanks for the update and good for you for taking good care of yourself.

Previous
is my treatment working?
Next
ABOUT HEPATITIS B & C

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.