is my treatment working?
Jul 16, 2005
I am almost at the 6 month mark of starting treatment of Sustive/Truvada with NO MISSED DOSES. results seem to be fluctuating. Tcels have climbed from 294 to 799, BUT
At 4 wks VL of 220. At 12 wks VL of 83. At 15 wks - undetec !! At 18 wks - undetec !! At 20 wks - VL of 280
Am I within current guidelines of VL under 400 copes VL by 6 mos ?
should I watch & wait til the 48 week mark and hope for <50 ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think this is a viral load blip and I would not worry about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.