Jul 16, 2005
Hi doc My wife was diagnosed insulin resistant about a month after being infected with hiv do you think this is a preexisting condition or something caused by the virus it seems so short a period
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Preexisting. This would not happen after just one month of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
- What If I Test Positive For Chlamydia After Exposure?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.