CD4 count in 2-7 only.. what does this mean?

Hi prof, I am a 27 years old man. I don't have much knowledge about CD4 count, what does it mean if my CD4 count is in about 2-7 only? What should I do to increase my CD4 count? Actually, that is the report of my last checking. I did undergo many others checking like lympha check, hepatitis check and many others common AIDS checked, but all those report seem good and I'm not infected by other virus beside HIV virus. My doctor said I'm consider as AIDS patient as my CD4 count is so bad. I feel some common AIDS symtoms such as fever (37.5 celcius), sweating at nite and get tired easily. Pof, I am not fear of dead, but what I can't let it go is my wife, that we just maried last year, and I gotta having a baby soon. Pls provide me good advice, I need to continue on my live and I need to support my parents living. Pls reply me as soon as my CD4 count seem too bad. Thanks a lot.

That CD4 count would be considered extremely low and you are at risk for developing complications of AIDS like infections and cancers. HIV treatment is absolutely indicated NOW. The first order of business is to get control of the virus and get your CD4 up. You also need to start taking a couple of different antibiotics now while your CD4 count is low to protect you now until the HIV treatment starts working. Your doctor should be discussing these issues with you.

hiv+woman with hiv-guy
Percentages drop 10% in one month?