hiv+woman with hiv-guy

i am hiv+ woman and my viral load has been undectible for almost a year now, my boyfriend who is negative wants to have unprotected sex with me, and eventually we both would like to have a child someday. my boyfriend is circumsized (if that makes any diffrence). so anyway i guess my question is...Is it ok to have unprotected sex with him? And is it possible for us to make a baby? thank you.

I would NOT advise unprotected sex. The risk of transmission is low, but NOT zero. It is absolutely possible to have a baby. Probably best done through his sperm donation and insemination or in vitro fertilization. This is also probably best done with an OB/Gyne doctor who is experienced in this area and treating HIV infected women through their pregnancy.

swollen spleen
CD4 count in 2-7 only.. what does this mean?