Jul 9, 2005
what can cause a swollen spleen and will the sweeling go away on its own?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many kinds of diseases, including infections, cancers, blood disorders, liver disease, among others. It is a nonspecific finding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv First Time Having Sex?
- How To Treat Candidiasis Blurry Vision?
- Can You Contact Hep C From Swallowing Blood?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- How Long Does It Take To Feel The Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.