Jul 9, 2005
is an IGA level of 50 require medical intervention?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No. That would be considered on the low end of the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.