|CD4 results (doubts)
Jul 9, 2005
I got the CD4+cd8+cd3 results today and Im curious to know if the results r good or bad.Will you explain that to me . Linfocitos T ativador:83% (mm3)(marcadorCD3) Linfocitos CD4 (marcador CD4-auxiliator) 46,9% (mm3) Linfocitos CD8(marcador CD8-supressor):34,5% Relation CD4/CD8: 1,36 ------------------ Linfocitos T ativator(CD3) 83,6% 1842,0 mm3 LinfocitosCD4(auxiliator) 46,9% 1033,0 mm3 Linfocoitos CD8 (supressor) 34,5% 760,0 mm3
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those results are all within the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.