CD4 results (doubts)
Jul 9, 2005
I got the CD4+cd8+cd3 results today and Im curious to know if the results r good or bad.Will you explain that to me . Linfocitos T ativador:83% (mm3)(marcadorCD3) Linfocitos CD4 (marcador CD4-auxiliator) 46,9% (mm3) Linfocitos CD8(marcador CD8-supressor):34,5% Relation CD4/CD8: 1,36 ------------------ Linfocitos T ativator(CD3) 83,6% 1842,0 mm3 LinfocitosCD4(auxiliator) 46,9% 1033,0 mm3 Linfocoitos CD8 (supressor) 34,5% 760,0 mm3
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those results are all within the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.