|Sinusitis and CD4
Jul 9, 2005
I already knew that a viric infection can decrease CD4's total count, but can a hard sinusitis decrease them from 520 to 384, or a 3% being also indetectable?
Thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although not studied well, a significant bacterial or viral sinusitis could indeed result in a CD4 decline like that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.