High Levels of Red+White Blood Cells
Jul 9, 2005
Hi, I took a urine test (the 4th already) and the tests came in today. It said that my ERYTHROCYTES level is 10 (and the normal according to the lab is 0-5), and my LEUCOCYTES level is 75 (normal values: 0-10). The rest of the values are normal. I wanted to know what these mean though.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These results indicate that there is some abnormality in the urinary tract system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Diseases That Mimic Hiv
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- How Many Straight People Have Hiv?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.