HIV Positive and smoke marijuana
Jul 9, 2005
Im 28 yrs old and diagnosed since last year currently startting the treatment of Sustiva and Truvada, also I smoke pot..gets me hungry and takes away the side effects too. my question is if is possible of any complications while doing this combination and what can be the consequences if theres any.. Thanks for your help, God Bless!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no known drug interactions between those HIV meds and marijuana.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.