HIV Positive and smoke marijuana
Jul 9, 2005
Im 28 yrs old and diagnosed since last year currently startting the treatment of Sustiva and Truvada, also I smoke pot..gets me hungry and takes away the side effects too. my question is if is possible of any complications while doing this combination and what can be the consequences if theres any.. Thanks for your help, God Bless!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no known drug interactions between those HIV meds and marijuana.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Open Wound
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.