|Behavior of the hiv vrius
Jun 25, 2005
Hi. I just have a quick question. Is there any truth to the statement that the weaker and smaller amount of virus when it is transmitted, the longer it will take to reproduce once inside the body, and the longer the seroconversion time.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I know of no such data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.