|extreme high vl count
Jun 25, 2005
Just got the bad news today, diagnosed w/HepC. VL 7million will have biopsy in a few weeks but with what the doctor says it doesn't seem like the inferon will even help. will i have any other options? I'm extremely over-whelmed with this news I'm 53/F and was mis-diagnosed 1979 w/hep b, lab results now show I never had HepB, doctor says I've probably had HepC since then, will there be any help??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think it is premature to indicate that you would have a poor response to treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Acute Follicular Conjunctivitis And Hiv
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Helps Shingles Heal?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Effects Of Vaginosis During Menstruation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.