|Finding a good Doctor
Jun 25, 2005
I am currently on a study. I am undetectable and taking Sustiva and Combivir. I am moving to Seattle and will be flying to San Francisco to continue the study for another year Could you tell me where to go for the best treatment in Seattle? I really want the most qualified doctor in the city. Thank You for your help! I wasn't sure where to post this question.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, other than the folks at the U of W system, I don't know all the players there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.