Hepatitis screening results
Jun 25, 2005
My Hep C Ab was non-reactive My Hep B Sur Ab was Reactive My Hep B Sur Ag was #1 then my results said #1 Hep
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These results appear to indicate immunity to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.