Hepatitis screening results
Jun 25, 2005
My Hep C Ab was non-reactive My Hep B Sur Ab was Reactive My Hep B Sur Ag was #1 then my results said #1 Hep
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These results appear to indicate immunity to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Rash On Neck
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.