Hepatitis screening results
Jun 25, 2005
My Hep C Ab was non-reactive My Hep B Sur Ab was Reactive My Hep B Sur Ag was #1 then my results said #1 Hep
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These results appear to indicate immunity to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
- Grinding Penis Against Anus Hiv Risk
- Had Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Came Inside
- Hiv Window Period If You Are On Pep
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.