Hepatitis screening results
Jun 25, 2005
My Hep C Ab was non-reactive My Hep B Sur Ab was Reactive My Hep B Sur Ag was #1 then my results said #1 Hep
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These results appear to indicate immunity to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.