VL 0 but declining cd4
Jun 18, 2005
hi, i am on haart (viread, emtriva, sustiva) for over two years with VL undetectable but with declining cd4, from 540 pretty soon after i started haart to now 410. all other blood counts, including percentage are in normal range. should i worry the cd4 might keep dropping like this ? a huge thank you for your exellent and highly appreciated work !!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.