Jun 18, 2005
I had this hepatitis(mild) 30 years ago .Recently blood test showing sgpt/sgot=161.0/56.0U/L.Ferritin=579.9ng/ml. I want to know if these results were too high to worry. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the cause of your "hepatitis" is/was. These test results are somewhat nonspecific and elevations can be caused by numerous diseases. Ask your doctor about what your hepatitis is due to and what these results mean in that context.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.