resistance of sustiva
Jun 18, 2005
Is it true that you could develop resistance if you do not take Sustiva at the same time every day. reason i ask is due to my job i am unable to get home at the same time every night.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think the key here is every day and not missing days. There is no rigid rule about timing. I think you do the best you can within a time frame of a few hours either way, as long as you take the entire regimen together, you should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.