wasting?

I am presently on truvada and sustiva and all the oi meds my tcells were at 12 when started and vl 44000.00 one year ago. now tcells at 85 and vl been <50 for 8 months now my question is since it seems that Im doing real good with these meds is wasting associated with theses meds and if so how long before I begin to notice it? thank you for all you guys do God bless us all

I think you need to separate out HIV wasting syndrome associated with advanced AIDS and lipodystrophy syndrome that is manifested by some people as lipoatrophy or fat loss, particularly in the arms, legs and face. It has more often been associated with protease inhibitors and d4T (zerit) than the meds you are currently taking.

HBV and HAV inmune for ever?
high cd4 count ???