|HBV and HAV inmune for ever?
Jun 18, 2005
Hello doc, (sorry my bad english) My question is: If a person has HIV (+) and has HAV and HBV, but in the time that person became HAV - and HBV - (having antibodies, etc)..... That person could have HAV and HBV again??? or he is inmune for ever? (may be if his cd 4 was low he could have hvb again??) Thanks for your answer...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have immunity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
- Syphilis Rash Affecting Hands And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.