|Enzyme natrural protection against HIV
Jun 13, 2005
Dr. Im a medical student, im prepared a HIV exposition for a congress to celebrate in october 2005. In a press medium I read about a few patients in New York ( year 2005) that have a natural protection HIV, a serodiscordant couples in wich one have HIV+ and the other remains exposed but uninfeccted. Its possible that a enzyme deficience (CD4 ligand receptor) offers genetic protection against HIV? Dr. thanks for answer my question.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you look at the PubMed website to see what articles have been published on the topic.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.