|Hit early and hit hard
May 29, 2005
Hi Doctor, A close friend was tested HIV+ last April. Infection was possibly last January. The VL came out 26,200 and the CD4 is 790. Docotor did not recomend medications for now and recommended another test in three months. I read alot about the hit early and hard policy. What do you recommend?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with the doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.