|Hit early and hit hard
May 29, 2005
Hi Doctor, A close friend was tested HIV+ last April. Infection was possibly last January. The VL came out 26,200 and the CD4 is 790. Docotor did not recomend medications for now and recommended another test in three months. I read alot about the hit early and hard policy. What do you recommend?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with the doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.