recently infected and viral load undetectable (without meds)

i was recently infected with HIV on feb 10 of this year. i experienced the onset of the seroconversion flu on february 26. on april 4, i had my first labs done: western blot positive, viral load was at 737 and CD4/CD8 ratio was at 0.77, with a CD4 absolute count of 642. i took my next set of labs on may 9 and it showed that my viral load was undetectable (<50 copies per mL), but my CD4 absolute count dropped to 617 and my CD4/CD8 ratio dropped down to 0.60. i'm not sure how to take this news since one marker went in the right direction (viral load dropping to undetectable), and the other went in the wrong direction (cd4/cd8 ratio and cd4 absolute count dropping). as far as the viral load goes, my doctor said that he wasn't surprised that my viral load dropped to undetectable, since my first set of labs indicated that i had a robust immune respone. he said this is great news, because without having taken any meds, my immune system was able to knock the viral load down to undetectable. i don't know how to take this news, though. is it typical for the viral load to drop this low after having been recently infected? how do i know when my "set point" has been established? should i be concerend at this point about the cd4/cd8 ratio and cd4 absolute count dropping?

I agree with your doctor, and I wouldn't be concerned at this point about your CD4 count or ratio.

Been told my Tcells won't go up
If I stop consuming alcohol will my counts improve?