|do people with hiv or aids have a higher risk of contacting fungal diseases?
May 29, 2005
do people with hiv or aids have a higher rate of contacting fungal diseases?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Any Other Disease Besides Hiv Cause Aids?
- Homosexuals Being At A Higher Risk To Have Hiv And Aids
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.