Blood test for testosterone level
May 29, 2005
Just wondering what test to take for test levels and does it have to be a CBC?
Also what do I look for if i'm looking at the test and what levels are considered normal?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you are asking about or why.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.