Undetectable VL?

Everything I read says that if a person can keep their CD4 count greater than 300-350 and the VL as undetectable they have a good chance of a long life eventho they are HIV+. Well my question is this, I can't get my VL below 70, in fact the last test revealed that it had risen to over 2000. My CD4 is about 300 and my doctore does not seem concerned that my vl never got to an undetectable level, or that it has risen. Should I be concerned, or just follow his advice and feel that we are doing well?

I have been on Meds for 2 1/2 years and started with a CD4 of 35 and VL in excess of 200000, so we have made progress.

Thanks,

I suspect with that rise in viral load that HIV drug resistance might be creeping in. Given that level of viral load, I would recommend getting a HIV resistance test to see whether any or all of your drugs are no longer active against your virus.

western blot positive in a non-risk individual with severe allergies
Blood test for testosterone level