western blot positive in a non-risk individual with severe allergies

I recently tested positive to an ELISA test, and this was confirmed by Western Blot. I have never used IV drugs, and have been in a mutually monogomous relationship for 13 years. I tested negative for HIV 4 years into the relationship when tested routinely during a pregnancy. I am totally asymptomatic, and have an immune system that seems to work in hyperdrive (I NEVER get sick, not even a cold.) I have, however, suffered multiple bouts of anaphylaxis over the last four years. When I saw my allergist, she tested me for a variety of allergens and I reacted to all of them. I even reacted to foods that I eat daily without difficulty. The allergist told me that she had never seen a person with so many false positives when tested. My lupus titer was noticed to be elevated at the same time. What is the possibility that I am false positive even with a positive Western Blot?

Possible, but extremely unlikely.

HGH
Undetectable VL?