|CBC Test; normal after 4 yrs infected
May 22, 2005
A friend tested HIV+ 4 years ago. He has chosen to abstain from taking any medications (due to personal reasons). Recently, he took a CBC test and everything showed up as normal. Why is that? Shouldn't his WBC count be a little low?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Can I Have Hiv With A Normal Cbc?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Where Does Chlamydia Originate?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.