CBC Test; normal after 4 yrs infected
May 22, 2005
A friend tested HIV+ 4 years ago. He has chosen to abstain from taking any medications (due to personal reasons). Recently, he took a CBC test and everything showed up as normal. Why is that? Shouldn't his WBC count be a little low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Live On Surfaces?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.