CBC Test; normal after 4 yrs infected
May 22, 2005
A friend tested HIV+ 4 years ago. He has chosen to abstain from taking any medications (due to personal reasons). Recently, he took a CBC test and everything showed up as normal. Why is that? Shouldn't his WBC count be a little low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.