|Understanding my labs
May 13, 2005
How do I interpret the following results:
HIV 1 RNA QUANT 37,537*
What is the meaning for this, I would apprecaite your responce at your earliest convenience
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means your HIV viral load is 37,537 copies/ml of blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- Hcv Genotype 1 Viral Load
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
- Different Types Of Hiv And Aids Tests
- Factors Affecting Appointment Adherence In Hiv Positive Patients
- Hotline Numbers And Websites For People With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.