CD4 decrease with a bacteriae infection.

Dear Dr. I had a bacteriae infection when I made my lab tests (due to sexual contact). I waited for treatment after the blood extraction and used Ciprofloxacino with good results. I am worried because between the two last lab. results my CD4 total have declined from 721 to 334 althoug the percentage is 42 instead of the previous 38. And my viral load has gone from 1.1x10^3 to 6.8x10^2. My questions is: May this infection has caused this alteration in my CD4 total? May the CD4 value be higher next time? Should I repeat the test? Should I worry about these values? I am not on hiv treatment. If the VL is low and the CD4 is low too, is it recommended to begin with treatment? Best regards.

Yes another infection could have caused this. You just need to have the numbers repeated at your next visit.

How long can my organs continue to work like this?
CD4 count low