Platelet Question

Before I was diagnosed HIV+ my platelet count was about 120k, which caused some alarm to my doctor, but it passed another test was done and my count was within normal parameters. This went on for about 2 years up and down, did not get tested for HIV. Well I was diagnosed with NHL and recieved chemo and am on anti-retrovirals (Viread-Epivir-Viracept) viral load of 175 and cd4 of 182 (13%, which is marked improvement, but now my platelets are 137k,I know that is probably not significant (the lab says that 140-400k is normal)but is it normal to have low platelets in the HIV/Aids world? I am concerned that it has to do with a relapse of the NHL my onc has not mentioned it but I am just wondering. Thanks, by the way this site is great.

Many people with HIV infection have low platelet counts. Your counts are not that low and should not cause you any harm. It could also now be the result of prior chemotherapy as well.

are these numbers good?
cell counts and percentages