Mr. DKY

I'am HIV positive and i have 12 months son, and when he was born, the doctor gave a western blot test and the result is positive. But after the birth until now, we have already gave another test for the viral load arround 3 times test, and the result is undetected. Did my son is infected with HIV ?

Unlikely your son is infected given those set of test results. It is very common for babies to have positive HIV antibody tests when their mother is HIV infected because the mother's antibodies can pass to the fetus during pregnancy. It can take several months after birth for the mother's antibodies to disappear from the baby's blood.

Viral load of 400 (how good?)
syphilis testing