May 7, 2005
Hello doctor, will you please answer my question? I was positive since July, 2004. I figured that I'm HIV+ this year Febuary. I had couple lab tests every 2 weeks, and my CD4 count came out 200 -> 207(10.2%) -> 210(13%). For the last lab test my viral load was 139,000, but the doctor told me that first VL result has a huge variation so he told me and wait for couple weeks to have a nother test result. Do you think the lab results are getting better? I don't understand why it is so low(CD4). It's been only 6~12 months. I don't eat any junk food. I exercise everyday, and I take Centrom(multivitamin), spirulina(GNC), vitamin C, and Genseng. Thank you doctor.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.