CD4 count/CD4 ratio
May 7, 2005
If i have been told my cd4 % is 13 % and the absolute % is 80% what is the actual cd4 count am I at 200 yet? VL 400
My count was 0 and VL 300,000 before treatment 4 months ago.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You should also have received an absolute CD4 count. I am not sure what you are referring to with the number 80%. Sounds like you have had a great initial treatment response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.