UNDERSTANDING LAB RESULTS - CD4 HELPER , CD8 - SUPPRESSOR BUT WHAT'S CD3?
Apr 29, 2005
WHAT ARE CD 3 CELLS
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD3 is a t cell marker. T helper cells are usually expressed as CD3CD4+ and t suppressor or cytotoxic cells are usually expressed as CD3CD8+.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.