|VL and Herbal
Apr 29, 2005
Dear Sir, 1st sorry for my language because it is not my basic language but i hope to understand me and answerme. i used herbal and my varial laod was 75000 before i used the herbal after 1 month of using the herbal my VL was 45000. Is this herbal usfull for the HIV? Is it normal to fall down the VL or the herbal inforce the VL to fall down? and If the VL fall down is can go up againe?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would NOT be considered a significant drop in viral load. That change is well within the range of variability of the assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Is An Hiv Rash Most Likely To Appear?
- Hiv Vaccine Trials Phase 3
- What Indicates Hiv On Cbc?
- Do You Need To Get Another Hep B Vaccinations If You Have Had It Before?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- What Happens If You Have Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman On Her Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.