VL and Herbal

Dear Sir, 1st sorry for my language because it is not my basic language but i hope to understand me and answerme. i used herbal and my varial laod was 75000 before i used the herbal after 1 month of using the herbal my VL was 45000. Is this herbal usfull for the HIV? Is it normal to fall down the VL or the herbal inforce the VL to fall down? and If the VL fall down is can go up againe?

That would NOT be considered a significant drop in viral load. That change is well within the range of variability of the assay.

Lack of sleep makes labs worse?
UNDERSTANDING LAB RESULTS - CD4 HELPER , CD8 - SUPPRESSOR BUT WHAT'S CD3?