Understanding

I was diagnosed in Dec. I was hospitalized PCP my intial cd4 count was 23. I am on combivir and efavirenz. I just got new blood work done and my cd4 count is up to 211. I am still in the dark about what all of this means for me. I know that it is starting to work.

Sounds like you have had a great initial response to treatment. Your CD4 count was extremely low and explains why you had PCP. Your doctor and you will be following two lab test results, your CD4 count and percentage and your viral load copy number (measuring how much virus is in your blood). In general the higher your CD4 count (normal levels in uninfected people range between 500-1500) and the lower your viral load (< 50 copies/mL is excellent) the better you are doing and also meaning your treatment is working.

cd4/cd8 ratio: 1.6, high cd4+cd8
very strange CD8 and Lymph