April 10 question
Apr 29, 2005
Good Day, just wanted to let you know, it must have been an acute infection because the labs are back and no resistance and VL at 400. It dropped 1,100 in 4 days. Thank you for all you do here, I look around every few days. Keep up the good work.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for the followup.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From A Kiss On The Cheek?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- How Is Thrush Transmitted?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Herpes Zoster?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Oral Candidiasis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Systemic Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.