April 10 question
Apr 29, 2005
Good Day, just wanted to let you know, it must have been an acute infection because the labs are back and no resistance and VL at 400. It dropped 1,100 in 4 days. Thank you for all you do here, I look around every few days. Keep up the good work.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for the followup.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.