|Chronic Hep B
Apr 23, 2005
What does "non-reactive" HBe AG test result means for someone with a chronic HBV infection? Does it mean HBeAG- or +?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means HBV e antigen negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.