Chronic Hep B
Apr 23, 2005
What does "non-reactive" HBe AG test result means for someone with a chronic HBV infection? Does it mean HBeAG- or +?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means HBV e antigen negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.