Chronic Hep B
Apr 23, 2005
What does "non-reactive" HBe AG test result means for someone with a chronic HBV infection? Does it mean HBeAG- or +?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means HBV e antigen negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lap Dance Risk Of Getting HIV
- Licking Anus Risk Of Getting HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.