Apr 17, 2005
What is the diffanced between hiv and aids.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
People with HIV infection are defined as having AIDS when their CD4 count or CD4 percent goes below 200 or 14%, or if they develop one of several kinds of opportunistic infections or cancers that are on a long list.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.