HBsAB titer test results very high
Apr 17, 2005
I just recently had my 3 Hep B vaccine and titer test one month after finished, my HBsAB result was abnormally high at 1049.0 and it says on test that normal range is 0.0-8.9. Why is this so high, and is there something I should do?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because your body is making antibodies to what you got vaccinated with and that is what the blood test reflects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.