undetectable how long

I have been HIV positive for a year and a half. I am 40 years old taking sustiva and combivir. My viral load is undetectable and my percentage is 37 and t-cells are 605. Are these numbers good and how long can they remain this way? Also my cholesterol has gone from 190 to 259. Should I be on some kind of medication. Thank You so much for your time?

You have had a great response, your nubmers are excellent and it could stay that way for years. Your total cholesterol is a bit high. You want to know your LDL and HDL cholesterol levels to determine what your risk factor for heart disease is. Diet modification would be the first thing to try before meds. Given that level, there is no reason to be on meds immediately. If after a few months of diet mod you still have an elevated level, then meds could be tried. You are on a pretty lipid friendly HIV regimen, meaning that these meds do not usually result in increased cholesterol or triglycerides.

march counts low
Understanding My Numbers